The new windows Genuine advantage tool is annoying. It’s a new tool that Microsoft released for Windows XP with it’s latest security updates. Whenever computer start it open a Windows Genuine Advantage Installation wizard.Here is how you completely remove it:
1) After windows starts, press Ctrl + Alt + Delete to open up the Task Manager
2) Click on the “processes” tab and find the “WGASetup.exe” process and right-click it and select “End Process Tree”
3) Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Scheduled Tasks
4) Delete the “WGASetup” task.
5) Delete the following folder: “C:\WINDOWS\system32\KB905474″
6) Restart Windows.